As of Sunday, July 11th, all public health orders related to COVID-19 are rescinded in the province. This includes the requirement for masks in indoor public places and limits on events and gathering sizes.
- Some may want to or need to continue wearing masks and maintain physical distancing at church gatherings.
- Please respect those who may refrain from or decline embraces or handshakes.
- Hand sanitizer and extra masks are still available at the church building.
- Practice proper cough and sneezing etiquette (into the bend of your elbow).
- Stay home and do not come to church if you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties.
More Info: Living With COVID-19 (Government of Saskatchewan)